The Cookies Notice and the processing of personal data in connection with the www.arcus-city.cz
The Cookies Notice and the processing of personal data in connection with the website (hereinafter
referred to as the “Notice”) is issued by UBM Development Czechia s.r.o.,
registered office at Václavské náměstí 837/11, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, identification number: 639
78 733, UBM Stodůlky s.r.o., registered office at Václavské náměstí 837/11,
Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, identification number: 083 98 828, UBM Stodůlky 1 s.r.o., registered office
at Václavské náměstí 837/11, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1,
identification number: 097 79 612, (hereinafter collectively referred to as “we” or
“Companies”), in connection with the www.arcus-city.cz websites (hereinafter referred
to as the “Websites”).
The purpose of this Notice is to inform users of the Websites (hereinafter referred to as
“you” or “Users”) about the cookies used on the Websites and the
personal data processed in connection with the Websites.
- Personal Data Controller
The Companies are, within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU)
2016/679), the joint controller of personal data processed in connection with the Websites.
- Personal Data Processed
In connection with the Websites, the following personal data (categories of personal data) relating to Users are processed by the Companies: IP address of the device you are using (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device), information about the browser you are using, the language of your browser and the operating system you are using, information about the data files you have viewed on our Websites, information about your settings in relation to the Java platform, information about your device's screen resolution, colour saturation, information about which links within the Websites you have clicked on (time of viewing the page, individual clicks) and information about the website from which you have accessed our Websites (Referrer URL). In connection with the Websites, the Companies also process the identification and contact details of Users, specifically name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number.
The personal data processed by the Companies is obtained from various sources, but primarily from the Users themselves. The personal data processed is also obtained via third parties, primarily the Companies’ suppliers providing them with various services related to the Websites and their operation (see also the section “Recipients (categories of recipients) of personal data” below).
- COOKIES (general information)
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device when you visit a website, which transfer a small amount of information about the device you are using to the websites you are visiting, allowing them to recognise your device.
Temporary and Long-Term Cookies
In terms of the expiration period (storage time) of cookies on your device, a distinction is made between temporary and long-term cookies. Temporary cookies (session cookies) are stored on your device when you open the website you are visiting and are automatically deleted from your device when you leave the website. Long-term cookies (persistent cookies) remain stored on your device for a longer period of time, even after you left the website.
First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
In terms of the source of cookies, a distinction is made between first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies that are set by the websites you visit and only those websites are able to read (recognise) this type of cookies. Third-party cookies are set by websites other than the website you are currently visiting. Third-party cookies are set and managed by third parties (organisations) whose websites you have visited in the past, which allow these third parties (organisations) to track, analyse and evaluate your behaviour across the internet, primarily for the purpose of providing various services to website operators, such as website audience measurement services in the area of targeted advertising. Third-party cookies are not used on the Websites.
Categorisation of Cookies in Terms of Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are necessary to ensure the operation and functionality of a website. Without these cookies it would not be possible to browse the website and/or use all of its features. These cookies are exempt from consent.
- Functional cookies allow websites to remember the user and the choices and preferences set by the user, i.e. to adapt the website to the user's needs (e.g. username, language selection, content personalisation, geographical location, etc.). The purpose of these cookies is to enhance the user experience on a website. The use of these cookies is usually based on the legitimate interest of the website operator or the user's consent is required for their use.
- Performance cookies enable website analysis and statistics to be carried out and thus help website operators to find out how the website is used, how relevant it is, what website users are interested in and how to improve the functioning of the website. The user's consent is generally required for the use of these cookies. Performance cookies are not used on the Websites.
- Advertising cookies are cookies that allow websites to track and evaluate users' browsing behaviour and habits in order to display personalised marketing content and targeted advertising. The user's consent is always required to use these cookies. Advertising cookies are not used on the Websites.
Means of Processing
- The information collected and processed via cookies is collected and processed automatically.
Additional Information about Cookies
- For more information about cookies and how they work, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- Cookies used on our Website
- The following cookies are used on our Website:
||They provide the basic functionality of a website. The website cannot function properly without them.
|Strictly necessary cookies
||Strictly necessary cookies
||Without these cookies, you cannot use our websites properly.
Managing and disabling cookies
- Please follow the links below for more information on how to manage your cookie settings or disable cookies in the most commonly used web browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Google Maps
- We use the Google Maps (API) provided by Google on our Websites. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the EU data protection standards.
- Google Maps is a web service that displays interactive maps and visual representations of geographic information. This service is designed to show you our location and make it easier for you to get to us.
- In connection with Google Maps, please note that when you access subpages containing integrated Google Maps services, information about your device and your use of our Website (such as your IP address) is sent to a Google server in the United States and stored there. This happens whether you are logged into your Google user account or not. If you are logged into a Google user account, your data is directly matched with your account. If you do not want your data to be matched with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores and evaluates your data (even if you do not have a Google user account or are not logged in) as usage profiles.
- Purposes of Personal Data Processing
- The personal data processed by the Companies in connection with the Websites collected through cookies are processed by the Companies for the following purposes to ensure the operation and functionality of the Websites and to improve your experience on the Websites.
- experience on the Websites.
The identification and contact details of Users are processed by the Companies for the purpose of communication with Users and for the purpose of promoting the Companies, their business activities, products and services (by sending newsletters).
- Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
- The personal data processed by the Companies in connection with the Websites, collected by means of strictly necessary cookies and functional cookies, are processed by the Companies on the basis of the Companies' legitimate interest in ensuring the operation and functionality of the Websites.
Identification and contact details of Users processed by the Companies for the purposes of promotion of the Companies, their business activities, products and services (by sending newsletters) are processed by the Companies on the basis of your consent, which you provide to the Companies by pressing the “Subscribe” button on the Websites in the “Newsletter Subscription” section – in this case, you grant the Companies consent to the processing of your identification and contact details for the purpose of sending newsletters by the Companies via e-mail and you also consent to their processing for the above marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent for individual or all processing purposes at any time by contacting us (e.g. by e-mail, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the e-mail, etc.).
- In exceptional cases, the personal data of Users may also be processed by the Companies for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations imposed on the Companies by law.
- Recipients (categories of recipients) of personal data
Personal data collected through cookies is transferred by the Companies to the following persons:
- IT service providers and/or hosting providers;
- service providers, tools and software solutions providers who provide technical support to the Companies in connection with the Websites; and, where applicable, to
- authorities and other public bodies to the extent provided by law (e.g. tax authorities, etc.).
- Transfer of personal data to third countries
Personal data processed by the Companies in connection with the Websites is not transferred by the Companies to third countries. In this context, we again note that on our Websites we use Google Maps (API) provided by Google, which sends and stores certain information about Users on a Google server in the United States of America.
- Personal data collected through the use of strictly necessary cookies is stored for the period of time set out in section 4 of this Notice above.
- Identification and contact details of Users processed by the Companies for the purpose of promoting the Companies, their business, products and services (by sending newsletters) are stored (processed) by the Companies for a period of one (1) year from the date of subscribing to the newsletter, or from the date on which the last newsletter is sent to you by the Companies.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by the Companies.
Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data
- Where the Companies process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, in whole or in part, in relation to only some of your personal data or only some of the purposes of the processing.
Right of Access to the Personal Data
- You have the right to obtain confirmation from the Companies as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by the Companies and, if so, the right to access your personal data.
Right to rectification and completion of personal data
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data relating to you corrected by the Companies without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing an additional declaration.
Right to Erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- You have the right to have your personal data erased by the Companies without undue delay if: (a) your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Companies; (b) you withdraw your consent to the processing, if the Companies are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, and at the same time if there is no other legal basis for processing your personal data; (c) you object to the processing of your personal data and at the same time there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing; (d) you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes; (e) your personal data has been unlawfully processed by the Companies; or (f) your personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation imposed by applicable law to which the Companies are bound.
Right to Restriction of Processing
- You have the right to have the Companies restrict the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) you contest the accuracy of your personal data for the time necessary for the Companies to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you refuse to erase your personal data and instead request that the use of your personal data be restricted; (c) the Companies no longer need your personal data for processing purposes but you require it to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims; or (d) you object to the processing for a period of time until it is verified that the legitimate grounds of the Companies outweigh your legitimate grounds.
Right to Data Portability
- You have the right to require the Companies to transfer your personal data (which you have provided to the Companies) to another controller (i.e., a person of your choice), but only if: (a) the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or the performance of a contract between the Companies and you; and (b) the processing of your personal data is carried out by the Companies on an automated (i.e., not manual) basis.
Right to Object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest at any time for reasons relating to your particular situation – if you object, the Companies will not further process your personal data unless (a) the Companies demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing which override your interests or rights and freedoms, or (b) it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time.
Right to Compensation for Damage
- You are entitled to compensation from the Companies for any (material or non-material) damage you suffer as a result of the Companies' breach of their data processing and data protection obligations.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
- If you have any doubts about the lawful processing of your personal data by the Companies or if the Companies do not comply with your request concerning your personal data, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection as a supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection. However, you may contact the Office for Personal Data Protection without a prior request to the Companies.
- The Office for Personal Data Protection can be contacted through the following communication channels:
• at: +420 234 665 111; or
• at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Judicial Protection
- If you have any doubts about the lawful processing of your personal data or if you discover a violation of your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to effective judicial protection.
- CONTACT DETAILS of the Companies
• by post at UBM Development Czechia s.r.o., Dělnická 9, 170 00 Praha 7 – Holešovice;
• by phone at +420 251 013 211; or
• ;by e-mail at email@example.com.